A notice for our Samsung Community:
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve we want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority at Samsung Canada. We will continue to keep you posted, monitor the situation closely and adjust our operations as appropriate.
Samsung Experience Stores
As cities and provinces begin to remove restrictions, we are pleased to announce that our West Edmonton and Metrotown Samsung Experience Stores have re-opened. Our plan starts with an absolute commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. You can read more about the new measures we are implementing here.
Our online store also remains open on samsung.ca and orders will be fulfilled as timely as possible. Our Live chat, Online Shopping team is available from 8:00 AM – 11:59 PM ET or at 1-855-254-4747, between Mon - Sun 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET.
Our Service teams are ready to support you and your product needs, available at 1-800-SAMSUNG or samsung.com/support.
We are available 24/7 on Live chat and Text chat [WE CARE (932 273)] for service and support. For immediate assistance, click here to start a Chat now.
Our Service Call Centre is available Mon-Fri 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM ET, Sat-Sun closed.
If your mobile device needs repair, we can assist you through our new Door to Door Pick up Service.* Click here to read more and schedule service.
Samsung Mobile Repair Centres are now open in select locations. For walk-in mobile repairs, visit www.samsung.com/ca/support for the latest updates.
For warranty information, FAQs and How-to videos, or to find the nearest service centre for all Samsung products, please click here.
Extended Manufacturer’s Warranty Notice: To view details about the extension of warranty click here.
If you are unable to receive repair services for your device due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak after March 21, 2020 and the manufacturer’s warranty for your device expires during this time, Samsung will extend your manufacturer’s warranty for a period of one month from the date on which the authorized service centre reopens.§
For live chat, general product information, FAQs and troubleshooting guides please visit samsung.com/ca/support
- Find nearest service centers: www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/
- Latest news and product tips visit our Samsung Community: r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Canada/ct-p/ca
- Product Warranty Information: www.samsung.com/ca/support/warranty/
- Online shopping inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product How-to-Videos: www.youtube.com/spsnca
* To find out if your area is available for service, please call our Authorized Service Centre or check out the service locator at https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/
§ This manufacturer’s warranty extension does not apply to products purchased for commercial use. Please note that the above-mentioned conditions are subject to change or additional terms and conditions, depending on the country in which you purchased your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to current COVID-19 conditions, Large TV’s and appliances will NOT be able to be placed in the “room of choice” which is a service aprovided under normal circumstances. We will be implementing threshold delivery only.
Online Schedule Home Deliveries:
- Please note that many delivery agents are not entering homes at this time.
- Packaged Large items will be delivered to your door or to your front porch or garage if safe to do so provided that you are at home to accept the delivery.
- However, if you live in an apartment or condominium: Large Deliveries will be made to the front door of your building, not your suite. You will be required to be present to accept the delivery.
- If you purchased any additional delivery services, including appliance removal and recycling, please note that these services are suspended for the time being. You will receive an automatic refund for them once your delivery is completed.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1-855-254-4747
For Service Returns or Replacements:
- For Service returns or exchanges of large items, you must either have the item available outside your front door at the time of delivery, unless you have made prior arrangements with Samsung Electronics Canada customer service. You can contact Samsung Electronics customer service at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
- Delivery agents that are reporting or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, will not be allowed to conduct deliveries.
- Please use your own pen to sign any delivery paperwork. If the delivery agent is using a handheld device, please avoid touching it; the agent should manually type your name and device may be signed by the back of your own pen. Pictures of the delivery may also be taken by the delivery agent.
- Customers and Delivery agents should practice the recommended social distancing and abide by all public health directions at all times.
- We will continue to add delivery updates to this page as the situation changes. If you have additional questions about deliveries, please call us at 1-855-254-4747.
Cancellation & Return
Parcel delivery orders cannot be cancelled, however a free return label can be provided upon request.
Alternatively, log in to your Samsung Account to check your order summary. If you do not have a Samsung account, you can contact our Customer Care Team on 1 800 SAMSUNG.
Once you have browsed or searched the Online Store and have found an item that you would like to purchase:
- Click 'Add to Basket'
Note: A red dot with the number of items added to your cart is displayed at the top right of the screen. You can click the basket icon at any time to check out when you have items in your cart.
- To continue shopping, close the ‘Go to Checkout Now’ window and continue to add desired items to your cart.
- When ready to purchase, click 'Go to Checkout Now' or click on the basket icon and select 'Go to Checkout'.
- If you have a Samsung Account you can sign in with your account details, or you can checkout as a guest.
The following steps will take you through the Guest Checkout Process.
- Click 'Checkout as Guest'
- Check and edit the contents of your cart
- If you have a Promotion Code, enter the code and click 'Apply'. Promotions Codes are case sensitive
- Choose your desired delivery option
- Select payment method
- Review the terms and conditions for your purchase, tick the check box agree to the terms
- Enter your email address
- Enter your contact and shipping details, then click 'Validate Address'
- Enter billing details
- Click 'Place Order'
- Enter credit card details and click 'Apply'
- Review your order and click 'Payment' to finalise
Your order is complete when the order confirmation page is displayed confirmation your purchase details and order number.
Product & Services
Go to 'My Account' (Located on top right of your screen) and select 'Order'.
If you have a Samsung Account, sign in with your account details otherwise:
- Select Guest Sign In
- Enter your order number (you'll find this in your order confirmation email)
- Enter the email address used to place the order
The status of your order will be displayed. To track the status of your delivery, click on on 'Track your shipment'
View the list of services and sign-up for your Samsung Account here.
*Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Content may change without notice. Usage may be subject to third party agreements.
- login to your account;
- select 'MY SAMSUNG';
- select 'Shopping Support'; and
- select 'Preference' or 'Address Book'.
Our customer service agents can offer you assistance if required. For security reasons we will only be able to help you with updating or changing addresses. Please call 1 800 SAMSUNG