How do I pay for purchases made on Samsung Store?
HOW DO I PAY FOR PURCHASES MADE ON SAMSUNG STORE?
We offer multiple methods to make payments for your order: Credit Card & Debit Card, Net Banking and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Savex and its trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information. All transactions are processed in Indian National Rupees.
How do I pay by credit/debit card or net banking?
We accept the following national and international credit cards:
- American Express
Various EMI schemes available with leading banks and on select products:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
- 18 Month
- 24 Month
We accept all Visa Electron Debit Cards (Verified by Visa). In addition the debit cards issued by the following banks are also accepted:
- Canara Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bank Of Baroda Retail
- Bank Of Baroda (Corporate)
- Bank of India (Corporate)
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Bank of Rajasthan
- Citi Bank
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank (Corporate)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Corporate)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank (Retail)
- Punjab National Bank (Corporate Banking)
- Royal Bank Of Scotland N.V
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
- Union Bank of India (Corporate)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
Extra charges might be levied to you on use of international cards on the eStore. These charges are subject to the exchange rate, mark up rate and/or any other charges your bank may choose to levy on international transactions. Kindly check your bank's exchange rate and markup policy before placing your order on the eStore.
What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) is an alternate method of purchasing from us, other than online payment (by Credit/Debit card and Netbanking). In the C-o-D payment terms, you pay at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance. At the time of delivery , you need to pay the cash before the package is handed over.
When you choose C-o-D as a method of payment, it is mandatory for you to provide a landline number. Samsung Store will call you at the landline number provided by you to confirm the order. The order will be shipped only after the confirmation. Savex will make three attempts to establish contact with you on the landline number provided by you at the time of placing the order. Incase Savex is unable to reach you after three attempts , the order will be automatically cancelled.
Are there any hidden terms and conditions for a C-o-D purchase?
It's strictly a cash-only payment method. Currently C-o-D is offered only on select locations and products.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on Samsung Store (Octroi, Sales Tax)?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Samsung Store. We offer free delivery. The prices listed for all items are final and all-inclusive. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
When can you cancel an order?
For Pre-Paid orders,
- You can cancel an order when the order is confirmed and an order ID is generated.
- You can cancel an order only till the time the order is shipped.
For COD orders,
- You can cancel the order at the time of receiving the confirmation call from Samsungindiaestore.
Will a cancellation request have any implication on you?
- For both Pre-Paid orders or COD orders, there will be no cancellation charges or processing fees for the customer upon order cancellation.
- For COD orders, we request you not to cancel an order at the time of delivery. Multiple cases of order rejection at the time of delivery is discouraged and may possibly result in non- serviceability of future COD orders from you.
When do you get a refund for the cancelled order?
- If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the money in your Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed in between 7- 21 working days for credit cards and 5-7 working days for debit card and net banking orders.
- Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure refund into your account. We only control release of funds from our side, there is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
What happens to the order post shipping?
- Once shipped, we will not be able to consider cancellation requests.
- If a cancellation request comes up, we will try to hold the shipment but we cannot guarantee that the cancellation request will be honored.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You can track the status of your order in the My Account section of Samsungindiaestore.
How do I check the status of my order?
All electronics sold on Samsungindiaestore come with minimum 1 year Manufacturer's warranty & are serviceable at all Samsung Authorized Service Centers in India, unless specified otherwise.
For Mobile Accessories, the supplied accessories inside the box have 6 months manufacturer warranty.
All products are covered by free insurance coverage against theft and damage during transit.
For more information Click here
Do I have to pay any delivery charges?
Samsungindiaestore provides free delivery on all items.
Where does Samsungindiaestore deliver in India?
Samsungindiaestore delivers to most locations within India. However, for logistical reasons, we are unable to deliver to a few locations right now.
How much time will it take for the delivery of the order?
We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 2-3 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order depending on the availability of the nearest warehouse.
With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details.
How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. Once your order is shipped you will be provided with an Airway Bill Number and the name of the courier partner that you can use to track your delivery on the logistic company’s website.
What happens if I am not available to receive my parcel?
Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner makes attempts to reach you via a phone call or SMS. Please ensure that you take calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to the parcel for 3 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning the parcel to Samsung eStore.
Once the parcel has been shipped back to us by the courier partner, we will automatically cancel that order. The payment made by you towards the cancelled order will be refunded via the original mode of payment.
Also please note, since cash on delivery (COD) is a special service where we ship your order without any prepayment, we may be forced to discontinue the option of COD in your account should you fail to accept your COD parcel when it is delivered to you.
Are there any conditions on taking Cash – on - Delivery on an order?
Samsungindiaestore will make three attempts to establish contact with you on the contact number provided by you at the time of placing the order. In case of failure of confirmation of order after 3 attempts, the order will be cancelled and email notifying cancellation will be sent to the customer. Order will not be processed till successfully confirmed.
Please note that your Cash-on-Delivery package will only be handed over to you only when complete payment has been made to the courier partner’s representative. Also please give exact cash to avoid any inconvenience.
What should I do if I have only received a part of my order?
While it is our endeavor to ship all items in your order together; this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability. Please be aware that your order may be dispatched in separate parcels from different locations and on different dates.
What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
If when you receive your parcel you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it. All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our Order Processing Center. If you refuse your parcel, please contact Customer Care on 1800-419-1918 (Toll Free) . You can also email us at email@example.com
What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. All taxes are included with the listed product prices.
Does Samsungindiaestore deliver internationally?
Samsungindiaestore doesn't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within India.
How do I get a defective item, ordered on Samsungindiaestore , replaced?
Product Damaged in Transit
In case the product you receive is in damaged condition, you have to call the Samsungindiaestore customer care helpline 1800-419-1918 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the receipt of the product to register your complaint. Our logistic partner will collect the damaged product with all inbox accessory and you will be shipped a new product.
Product not working
In case the product is not working, you have to report the fault to the nearest service center. Nearest service center details are available on www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation as well as the eStore customer care @1800-419-1918 can help you with the same.
follow the following process for different product categories –
Mobiles / Tablets & Cameras -
- Please take the product to the nearest authorized service centre within 10 days of invoice date. The Samsung service centre will check the product and either repair the product to you satisfaction or declare the product as DOA* and issue a DOA certificate to you.
- You have to call the Samsungindiaestore customer care 1800-419-1918 and share the details of the DOA certificate and a pickup of the defective product will be arranged. The DOA certificate issued by the service centre will have to be mandatorily handed over at the time of pickup. Once product along with the DOA certificate reaches back, Savex will ship the fresh product. Getting the replacement usually takes 7 – 10 working days from the date you provide us the DOA certificate code.
For standard Samsung Policy and Warranty, please refer the following link - http://www.samsung.com/in/support/warranty/warrantyInformation.do?page=POLICY.WARRANTY
Product Receipt and Acceptance Confirmation Process
Please ensure that you inspect the shipment as soon as you accept it from the courier. In case of any physical damage to the outer or inner packaging, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery receipt document. Savex Computers retains the right to withhold refund/replacement of the damaged product if you fail to put a note about the nature of damage on the courier receipt confirmation slip.
In case of any damage to the actual product, you are required to inform the Samsungindiaestore customer care within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement under this Replacement Policy, viz:
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery.
- Any product without a valid, readable, intact serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.Note: All Electronics are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact Samsungindiaestore Customer Care on 1800-419-1918, and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
1800-419-1918 (Toll Free), email@example.com