Super Flash Sale
Terms and Conditions
- The Super Flash Sale (“Promotion”) offers 3 hours exclusive deals on selected products.
- The Promotion will run every Wednesday and Friday from 4th September 2020 to 31th October 2020 at limited time from 8:00pm to 12:00am (the next day), or while promotional stocks last, whichever is earlier (“Promotion Period”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The sale transaction in this Promotion is between Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“SDS”) and Consumer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
- This Promotion is only available at Online Store operated by SDS only.
- Consumer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of these Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Promotion only.
- The Promotion is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
- The following Samsung products (“Promotional Products”) are available during the Promotion Period:
|SM-P615NZAAXME||Tab S6 Lite (LTE)||out of stock||1,999||1,599|
|SM-G985FZPDXME||S20 BTS version||20||4,399||3,519|
|SM-T865NZNAXME||Tab S6 (Rose Blush)||out of stock||3,099||2,399|
|SM-T865NZAAXME||Tab S6 (Mountain Grey)||out of stock||3,099||2,399|
|SM-R820NSSAXME||Active 2 (44mm)||30||1,399||999|
|SM-R830NSSAXME||Active 2 (40mm)||30||1,299||959|
Step 1 – Visit the Promotion page (https://shop.samsung.com/my/estore-superfridaysale)
Step 2 – Add eligible Products into cart
Step 3 - Checkout and make payment accordingly.
- Consumer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer, iPay88 and SDS only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a party of any monetary/sale and purchase of this order transaction.
- Consumer is not allowed to cancel the order, change the selected device color or model, or the selected outlet once Consumer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction via iPay88.
- Consumer shall pay the full amount for the order directly to SDS via iPay88.
- Order will be delivered and completed within 5-7 working days for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia.
- The fulfilment and delivery of the product is handled by SDS.
- SDS reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the product and delivery of the product to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SDS, SDS can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
- To accept the item, the Consumer or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the product to SDS as “unclaimed”.
- The proof of delivery of product must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the product by the customer, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the item.
- The time for delivery of the product is between the Consumer and SDS. Samsung shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the product howsoever caused.
Limitation of Liability
- Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
- Consumer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk, and that it is being provided to Consumer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Consumer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Consumer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
- Warranty of the Promotional Product is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Consumer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- In the event Consumer have queries with regard to this Promotion; please call SDS careline at 03-5191 1515 for clarification.
- By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of Samsung on every aspect of this Promotion shall be final and binding.
- All pictures and/or images of the promotional products found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and may be different from the actual products.
- Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
- Samsung and/or SDS reserves the right to cancel any order without any prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation of orders will not entitle the Consumer to any compensation against Samsung and/or SDS for any losses or damages directly or indirectly that may be suffered or incurred by the Consumer as a result of the cancellation.
- In the event of an electronic, computer, operational and/or technical error affecting the details or pricing or quantity of the product or any promotion on the website, Samsung or SDS reserves the absolute rights to rectify such error and/or cancel any transaction which has been entered into in reliance of the said error.
- Samsung shall not be liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the free gifts, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.