Samsung Online Trade-In with up to RM200 Instant Rebate
Terms & Conditions
Customers can trade in their old smartphone or tablet (“Devices”) at a value specified by CompAsia Sdn Bhd (“CompAsia”) using InstaCash App (“InstaCash”).
- The ‘Samsung Online Trade-In with up to RM200 Instant Rebate’ (“Promotion”) is organised by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”).
- The Promotion will run from 10.00am, 1st Jan 2022 to 11.59pm, 31st Dec 2022 or while promotional stocks last, whichever is earlier (“Promotion Period”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- This promotion is applicable to selected products and limited to purchases from samsung.com/my/only. Strictly not eligible for purchases from other Samsung multistore sites. This Trade In service is provided by CompAsia Sdn Bhd.
- Consumer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of these Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Promotion only.
- The Promotion is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
The following Samsung Products (“Promotional Products”) are available during the Promotion Period (listed below):
|Model||RRP||Trade in Rebate|
|Galaxy S22 5G 128GB||RM 3,499||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22 5G 256GB||RM 3,699||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22+ 5G 128GB||RM 4,099||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22+ 5G 256GB||RM 4,299||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G 128GB||RM 5,099||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G 256GB||RM 5,499||RM 200|
|Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G 512GB||RM 5,899||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 5G 256GB||RM 3,699||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 5G 128GB||RM 3,499||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21+ 5G 256GB||RM 4,299||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21+ 5G 128GB||RM 3,999||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G 128GB||RM 4,999||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G 256GB||RM 5,299||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G 512GB||RM 5,899||RM 200|
|GALAXY Note20 5G||RM 3,199||RM 200|
|GALAXY Note20 Ultra 5G||RM 4,099||RM 200|
|GALAXY S20 FE 4G||RM 1,999||RM 150|
|GALAXY S20 FE 5G||RM 2,499||RM 200|
|GALAXY Z Fold3 256GB||RM 6,699||RM 200|
|GALAXY Z Fold3 512GB||RM 7,099||RM 200|
|GALAXY Z Flip 3 128GB||RM 3,999||RM 200|
|GALAXY Z Flip 3 256GB||RM 4,199||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 FE 5G 128GB||RM 2,899||RM 200|
|GALAXY S21 FE 5G 256GB||RM 3,099||RM 200|
|GALAXY A02s||RM 529||RM 50|
|GALAXY A12||RM 699||RM 50|
|GALAXY A22||RM 899||RM 50|
|GALAXY A22 5G||RM 999||RM 50|
|GALAXY A32||RM 999||RM 50|
|GALAXY A32 5G||RM 1,099||RM 100|
|GALAXY A52||RM 1,499||RM 100|
|GALAXY A52s 5G||RM 1,899||RM 100|
|GALAXY A72||RM 1,799||RM 100|
|Galaxy Tab S7+||RM 4,599||RM 200|
|Galaxy Tab S7||RM 3,299||RM 200|
|Galaxy Tab S7 FE (128GB)||RM 2,199||RM 200|
|Galaxy Tab S7 FE (64GB)||RM 1,899||RM 100|
|Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE||RM 1,799||RM 100|
|Galaxy Tab S6 Lite||RM 1,499||RM 100|
|Galaxy Tab A7 LTE||RM 1,199||RM 100|
|Galaxy Tab A7 WiFi||RM 899||RM 50|
|Galaxy Tab A7 Lite||RM 699||RM 50|
|Galaxy Tab A8||RM 999||RM 50|
|Galaxy Tab S8||RM 3,299||RM 200|
|Galaxy Tab S8 +||RM 4,599||RM 200|
|Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra||RM 5,899||RM 200|
The Customer must have obtained the device by legal means and is not trading in lost or stolen device. In the circumstances that it is shown that the device was stolen or was not obtained by legal means, CompAsia reserves the right to deliver the device and your personal details to the authorities.
|Online Trade-in Steps||a. Shop online for your desired Samsung device. Select 'Add' trade-in product from your Cart page|
|b. Download the InstaCash app on your eligible trade-in device and complete your device diagnostic in the app. Confirm your trade-in order to receive your unique trade-in ID and estimated trade-in amount.|
|c. Return to Samsung Online Store, enter your trade in ID and Checkout with up to RM200 Instant Rebate on your new Samsung device. Trade-in ID cannot be reused.|
|d. Your newly purchased item will be delivered to you shortly using our courier service.|
|e. Meanwhile, back up the data from your eligible trade-in device. Please DO NOT factory reset or DELETE the app. InstaCash customer service will contact you within 1 working day to arrange for collection.|
|f. The final trade in amount will be confirmed during device pick up. Should the courier staff find any mismatch between the actual and declared condition of the device, a revised trade-in price will be offered. If you are agreeable, the trade-in transaction shall be completed with the revised trade-in price. Otherwise, the devices will not be collected, there will be no charges or payment.|
|g. Payment for trade-in amount will be credited to your bank account upon the collection of the device.|
InstaCash Service Coverage Area : West Malaysia (selected postcodes).
- Trade-in ID cannot be reused.
- Trade-ins are subjected to customer's diagnosis tests results by InstaCash. Should the selected device do not meet the requirement, the trade-in may be deemed unsuccessful.
Should the trade-in become unsuccessful, any order cancellation or return of item purchased from Samsung Online Store will not be accepted.
This Trade-in service is provided by CompAsia as an independent third party, and is subject to the terms and conditions of CompAsia as set out in Appendix A.
General Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for the Trade-In service, the customer acknowledges that their device must meet the criteria set out by CompAsia in Appendix A.
- By participating in this service, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein, Samsung Online Store Terms and Conditions by Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd (https://www.samsung.com/my/shop-faq/terms-and-conditions/) for online store purchase and CompAsia’s terms and conditions in Appendix A.
- Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd (“Samsung”) is just a platform of communication between CompAsia, Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd and customers. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the campaign.
- The InstaCash trade-in pricing is fully underwritten by CompAsia. Samsung shall not be liable to any trade-in quotation and deduction matters.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and disputes directly or indirectly arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or this offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Trade-in Terms and Conditions – By CompAsia
InstaCash as the platform of web and app based device diagnostic tools whereby the backend administrative management portals is operated by CompAsia Sdn Bhd (Company No.: 1006653-T). Below are the terms and conditions in concerned;
- InstaCash reserves the right to refuse purchase of some or all devices, or to limit the number of purchases at its sole discretion.
- You confirm that you are the legal owner of the device.
- You must be 18 years or above to be eligible to trade-in your devices with InstaCash.
- All the logos, texts, graphics, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of InstaCash.
- By providing InstaCash your mobile number, you grant InstaCash permission contact you through voice calls, text messages, pre-recorded voice and/or automatic telephone for the purpose of processing order, providing information, offers, updates, announcements or advertisements.
- You agree and acknowledge that the ownership of the trade-in devices shall be transferred to InstaCash once payment is made to you.
- Devices quoted values offered by InstaCash are subject to changes without any prior notice made to you.
- The erasure of the data stored in your devices as specified above will be performed by InstaCash in its best endeavours and you will not be able to hold InstaCash liable for any failure, inaction or omission of any part of data erasure originates by the Company’s supplier or Original Equipment Manufacturer ("OEM").
- The terms and conditions of InstaCash, may change at any time at our sole discretion without any prior notice to you. Hence, it is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the new terms and conditions. Each order shall be governed by the terms and conditions applicable at that time. Any losses incurred by you due to your failure to keep yourself updated with the new terms and conditions shall be borne by you and we shall not be liable to for the same.
- You agree and acknowledge that by sending your devices to InstaCash, you agree to release us from any claims, losses or damages that may arise with respect to it, including any claims related to the ownership of the device and any data stored in it. Any data stored or contained in your device (whether in the form of personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or other data not specifically defined herein) will be erased by the Company and we will not be responsible for any losses incurred by you due to the removal or loss of any such data.
- Blacklisted devices: When placing an order on InstaCash for selling your devices, you are deemed as its legal owner. In the event such are found to be blacklisted devices, you will be liable to make a full refund of the devices value to InstaCash including but not limited to the operation cost incurred by InstaCash during the collection of your devices within seven (7) working days. Failure to do so, InstaCash will proceed with the necessary legal action without any reference made to you for which you shall be further liable to the necessary costs to be incurred.
|InstaCash Grading Standard||Grade A||Grade B||Grade C||Grade D||Grade E|
|Functionality||Fully Functional||Fully Functional||Fully Functional||Fully Functional||Functional Defects|
|Would include but not limited to the following:|
|Power On, touchscreen, sensor (gyroscope, proximity), vibrator, storage, battery, buttons, speakers, microphone, GSM connectivity, WiFi, BlueTooth, GPS, NFC, Camera (auto-focus).|
|Physical / Cosmetics Condition |
Would include but not limited to the following:
Device glass (front/back), LCD display, Device body (side/back)
|Close to flawless, like a brand new||yes||-||-||-||N/A|
|Minor scratches and blemishes||-||yes||-||-||N/A|
|Noticeable dents, scratches and blemishes||-||-||yes||-||N/A|
|Cracks, dents, scratches and blemishes||-||-||-||yes||N/A|
|InstaCash Trade-in Price Estimation |
(% of Maximum Trade-in Value)
Please refer to the InstaCash Grading Standards.
- The estimated trade-in prices stated are for fully functional devices of Grade A standard.
- To get an accurate trade-in price quotation, please download the InstaCash and go through the full diagnostics.
- The InstaCash App shall compute and provide a quotation through a series of automated tests, user-assisted tests and user-declared conditions.
- The actual trade-in price quotation shall be computed according to the types and quantity of defects found.
- During the device pick-up, should the courier staff find any mismatch between the actual and declared condition of the device, a revised trade-in price will be offered.
- If you are agreeable, the trade-in transaction shall be completed with this revised trade-in price. Otherwise, the devices will not be collected without any charges/ payment.
- All personal device locks (PIN, passcode, fingerprint, facial) and accounts (iCloud, Find my iPhone, Google, Samsung) must be removed during device pick-up by courier staff. Any locked devices will not be accepted.
- The InstaCash trade-in pricing is fully underwritten by CompAsia. Samsung shall not be liable to any trade-in quotation and deduction matters.
- Consumer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer, iPay88 and SDS only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a party of any monetary/sale and purchase of this order transaction.
- Consumer is not allowed to cancel the order, change the selected device color or model, or the selected outlet once Consumer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction via iPay88.
- Consumer shall pay the full amount for the order directly to SDS via iPay88.
- SDS reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the product and delivery of the product to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SDS, SDS can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
- To accept the item, the Consumer or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the product to SDS as “unclaimed”.
- The proof of delivery of product must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the product by the customer, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the item.
- The time for delivery of the product is between the Consumer and SDS. Samsung shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the product howsoever caused.
Limitation of Liability
- Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
- Consumer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk, and that it is being provided to Consumer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Consumer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Consumer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
- Warranty of the Promotional Product is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Consumer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- In the event Consumer have queries with regard to this Promotion; please call Samsung Customer Service at 1800 88 9999.
- By participating in this Promotion, Consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of Samsung on every aspect of this Promotion shall be final and binding.
- All pictures and/or images of the promotional products found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and actual item or colour may vary.
- Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law. Changes to the Terms and Conditions shall become effective as soon as they are displayed in Samsung’s website.
- Samsung and/or SDS reserves the right to cancel any order without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation of orders will not entitle the Consumer to any compensation against Samsung and/or SDS for any losses or damages directly or indirectly that may be suffered or incurred by the Consumer as a result of the cancellation.
- In the event of any electronic, computer, operational and/or technical error affecting the details or pricing or quantity of the product or any promotion on the website, Samsung or SDS reserves the absolute rights to rectify such error and/or cancel any transaction which has been entered into in reliance of the said error.
- Samsung shall not be liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, Consumer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the free gifts, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.