TV Trade-in with RM200 Instant Rebate Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1.1 The TV Trade-in with RM200 Instant Rebate (“Promotion”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”).
1.2 The Promotion will run from 10.00am, 12th October 2021 to 11.59pm, 31st Dec 2021 or while promotional stocks last, whichever is earlier (“Promotion Period”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
1.3 The sale transaction in the Promotion is between Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“SDS”) and Consumer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
1.4 This Promotion is only available for Samsung Online Store https://www.samsung.com/my/
1.5 Consumer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of these Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Promotion only.
1.6 The Promotion is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
2. Promotional Products
2.1 With purchase of the selected Promotional Products listed below during the Promotion Period, consumer is entitled to redeem RM200 instant trade-in rebate per transaction, subject to consumer proceed to purchase and include installation service before checkout. The details of Trade In with Installation Service is stated in Appendix 1.
2.2 Should the trade-in become unsuccessful, any order cancellation or return of item purchased from Samsung Online Store will not be accepted.
|SKU||RRP (RM)||Trade in Rebate (RM)|
3.3 Redemption Mechanism
Redemption steps for Installation Service are as follows
Step 1 : Visit the Online Store (https://www.samsung.com/my/);
Step 2 : Add Promotional Product(s) into cart and proceed WITH Basic TV installation service;
Step 3 : Upon entering your shipping details that is within the serviceable postcodes, select 'Delivery with TV Trade In & Installation. On Promotional Products, you will receive RM200 instant rebate on your new TV;
Step 4 : Checkout and make payment accordingly.
- Consumer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Consumer, iPay88 and SDS only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a party of any monetary/sale and purchase of this order transaction.
- Consumer is not allowed to cancel the order, change the selected device color or model, or the selected outlet once Consumer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction via iPay88.
- Consumer shall pay the full amount for the order directly to SDS via iPay88
- SDS reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the product and delivery of the product to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SDS, SDS can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
- To accept the item, the Consumer or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the product to SDS as “unclaimed”.
- The proof of delivery of product must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the product by the Consumer, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the item.
- The time for delivery of the product is between the Consumer and SDS. Samsung shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the product howsoever caused.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
- Consumer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk, and that it is being provided to Consumer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Consumer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Consumer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
- Warranty of the Promotional Product is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Consumer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- In the event Consumer have queries with regard to this Promotion; please call Samsung Consumer Service at 1800 88 9999.
- By participating in this Promotion, Consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of Samsung on every aspect of this Promotion shall be final and binding.
- All pictures and/or images of the promotional products found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and actual item or colour may vary.
- Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law. Changes to the Terms and Conditions shall become effective as soon as they are displayed in Samsung’s website.
- Samsung and/or SDS reserves the right to cancel any order without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation of orders will not entitle the Consumer to any compensation against Samsung and/or SDS for any losses or damages directly or indirectly that may be suffered or incurred by the Consumer as a result of the cancellation.
- In the event of any electronic, computer, operational and/or technical error affecting the details or pricing or quantity of the product or any promotion on the website, Samsung or SDS reserves the absolute rights to rectify such error and/or cancel any transaction which has been entered into in reliance of the said error.
- Samsung shall not be liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, Consumer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the free gifts, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
TRADE IN with Installation Service
1. Trade-in Service
- Installer (Perfect HomeServices) (“Perfect Home”) will perform on-site assessment to confirm the final trade-in value of your old TV. If you are agreeable, the trade-in transaction shall be completed with the final trade-in price. Perfect Home reserves the right for all final decision on the assessment.
- Consumer will receive trade-in value of your old TV via bank transfer within 7 working days after assessment is done from Perfect Home.
- Consumer must have obtained the TV by legal means and is not trading in lost or stolen TV. In the circumstances that it is shown that the TV was stolen or was not obtained by legal means, Perfect Home reserves the right to deliver the TV and your personal details to the authorities.
- This Trade-in service is provided by Perfect Home as an independent third party, and is subject to the terms and conditions of Perfect Home stated in Appendix 2.
- The trade-in pricing is fully underwritten by Perfect Home. Samsung and/or SDS shall not be liable to any trade-in value, quotation and deduction matters.
- Any dispute on the trade in value, quotation and deduction matters between the consumer and Perfect Home will not be entertained by Samsung or SDS.
2. Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am -2pm; excluding Sunday and Public Holidays
Service Area: Klang Valley
|Klang Valley (Serviceable postcodes)|
3. Scheduling for TV Trade In with Installation Service
- Within two (2) business days of ordering your Service, you will be contacted by SDS’s appointed installer to schedule an agreed date for the installation service and delivery of the item to your home. Installer will inquire regarding the TV unit that you would like the trade in.
- If you require any add-on services on top of the installation package paid, please arrange with installer upon booking. Add-on services will be paid by Consumer to installer directly.
- Items purchased under the same order that do not require installation service will be delivered separately through courier and will follow the usual shipping terms and conditions.
- Installation must be scheduled within 14 days from the order date.
4. Re-Scheduling the Service
- If re-scheduling of service is required, Consumer should contact the installer at least one (1) working day before scheduled installation.
- Rescheduling of installation service should be within 7 working days of the initial scheduled installation date. No additional re-scheduling fee imposed.
- Rescheduling of installation service to after 7 working days of the initial scheduled installation date will incur the following fee:
Within Klang Valley Outside Klang Valley Rescheduling fee (RM) 80 100
- Rescheduling fee to be paid directly to the Installer
5. Cancellation of the Service
- Cancellation of the Installation Service and order will not be permitted once payment has been confirmed by SDS.
- If the installer is unable to complete the Service for reasons unrelated to the installer and if product have been delivered to you by installer, no refund for installation fees allowed.
6. BASIC TV SET UP SERVICE SCOPE
This Service Scope anticipates for a basic TV set up Service. Service package includes:
- Unpack and set up new TV on table top
- Plug TV into power source and verify TV is functioning.
- Connect any new or existing video and/or audio components provided by customer in the same room. This includes: connection to WiFi and television provider. (Does not include mounting speakers on the wall or ceiling)
- Neatly connect and group all wires and cables. (Does not include hiding wires or drilling holes.)
- General overview and demo of functions of the TV
- Removal of TV packaging. Clean up job related area.
- Old TV unit can be taken & disposed by installer
- 60 days Workmanship Warranty by the installer from date of installation
Not included in this Installation Package
- New wall-mount bracket
- Installing new TV onto customer’s existing TV bracket.
- Repainting of concealed location
- Installation of satellites or running satellite video feed from satellites to room
Optional/Add-On Services (Not included in this Installation Package)
- In the event customer require additional materials or services to complete the installation, our installers can provide these services at an additional price. Payment will be made by Customer to the installer directly.
- List of add-on services:
- Additional amount for Installing TV on to existing wall-mount bracket
≤ 59 inch 60 inch to 79 inch ≥ 80 inch RM 80 RM 90 RM 100
- Additional amount for installation TV with new wall-mount bracket from installer
≤ 59 inch 60 inch to 79 inch ≥ 80 inch RM 110 RM 135 RM 160
- Wire extension/ Concealment/additional electrical work/ additional spares.
- Electrical pint direct from DB
- Relocation/ Dismantle old TV
- Trade-in value according to screen size of trade-in TV:
32” – 39” RM 100 40”- 50” RM 200 55” – 60” RM 400 60” and above RM 800
- The trade-in unit must be in working condition (no broken screen, no broken cover, no burnt mark and no panel line).
- The trade in rebate amount will be transferred via online banking within 7 working days after assessment is done.
- Perfect Homes reserves the right for all final decision on the assessment.