Terms & Conditions
Axiom Telecom Saudi Co.
Al Rakah, P.O. Box 4742
Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Offer, Acceptance and Order Placement
1. The products and services advertised, listed or described on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to Axiom to purchase from Axiom such products and services, and are not offers to sell products or services to you. You are deemed to make an offer to Axiom to purchase from Axiom the products or services referenced in your order upon submitting an order to us via the online checkout process.
Conditions of Use
5. You may use the Website only if you have reached the age of majority where you live and have legal capacity to enter into a legal agreement, and you are purchasing products for an address within the territory of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the “Territory”) only. Your use of the Website must comply with all applicable laws, and it is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Website is legal.
6. To access some features of the Website, you can use your Samsung account log-in details. If you don’t have a Samsung account, you may be required to register for a new user account with Samsung (“Samsung Account”). Alternatively, you may use the Website as a guest.
These Terms supplement the Samsung Account Service Terms & Conditions available at https://account.samsung.com/membership/terms. The Samsung Account Service Terms & Conditions form an integral part of these Terms. In the case of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and the Samsung Account Service Terms & Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your user account, and it is your responsibility to keep your account password secure.
7. You agree to immediately notify Samsung of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your user account. We will not be liable for any losses arising from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
10. If you do not receive your order within the estimated delivery time specified in your shipping confirmation email, you should contact Samsung at 8002474357 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you refuse or fail to accept delivery of any products you order, any risk of loss, theft or damage will nonetheless pass to you with the exception of refusals related to visible carrier damages or due to any of the reasons stated in the Returns Policy set out below, and not limiting any other rights or remedies we have, we:
a. will remain entitled to payment in full for the products shipped to your delivery address, including shipping costs incurred; and
b. may affect the carrier, shipping cost, delivery times and methods by whatever means we consider appropriate, without any liability or responsibility on Axiom result of such refusal or failure to accept delivery.
12. In addition to rights you may have under applicable law/s, you may return any product within seven (7) days from the date you receive it if the product is undamaged and accompanied by all original packaging, manuals, accessories, free items and other components or parts that accompanied the product when it was delivered.
14. Products that are damaged “defective upon delivery” can be returned immediately upon receipt. Should you find the product appears to be damaged (please ensure you inspect its condition carefully), please identify a short or over-shipment and/or suspect part of the goods have been lost, the external box of the product shows any sign of damage (e.g. scratches, tears, stains, etc.), tampering (e.g. open product, broken seals, re-taped, etc.) or abuse, please indicate the Product is damaged on the waybill and refuse the shipment. Neither Axiom nor Samsung shall in any way be responsible for any damage, tampering or abuse not noted once a product shipment has been accepted.
15. Products that are damaged “dead after purchase” can be returned at any of Samsung Service Centre(s) (“SVC’s”) listed in the following link shop.samsung.com/sa/faq, or you can schedule for doorstep pick-up by calling the SVC via telephone at 8002474357 or email at email@example.com to schedule your return of the purchased product. Samsung will assist you in performing a diagnostics check. You must provide valid photo identification and your original receipt to return your product.
16. The following will apply if you return a product that appears to be damaged or otherwise defective upon delivery:
- Upon returning your product to Axiom or Samsung, the SVC a diagnostics test will be performed to validate whether or not it is defective. Axiom or Samsung shall not be held liable for any data loss during such inspection.
- If the product is found not to be defective (based on the reason you provided with the return request), your product will be returned to you and no credit or refund will be issued.
- If the product is found to be defective (based on the reason you provided with the return request), your refund will be processed to your original payment method as soon as possible (including any taxes paid, but excluding any shipping fees which are non-refundable) and in any event not later than the time period required under the applicable local law(s).
18. Provided you comply with the terms of this Returns Policy, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the product (including any taxes paid), subject to applicable local law(s).
19. For your privacy concerns and as part of the return process, please be aware of the following:
Before you return any product, it is your responsibility to delete any confidential, proprietary, or personal information including de-activating your Google ID and any other accounts associated with the product, and removing all data and content stored on the product. If the product you purchased is a phone, please wipe your device clean of your personal information, prior to returning it, by doing the following:
a. Go to Settings Menu
b. Select General Management
c. Select Reset
d. Select Factory Data Reset
e. Select Reset Device (Device requires end user pattern/pin code)
f. Select Erase Everything
Please ensure you have saved your information before wiping the device clean. Subject to applicable law, Samsung or Axiom will not be responsible in any way for any loss, disclosure of or damage to any data or content stored on the product, and Samsung or Axiom will not in any way be responsible for returning any data or content stored on the product back to you.
20. Wireless service providers have different policies for the cancellation of their services. You are solely responsible for any service fees associated with your product. Samsung or Axiom will not be responsible in any way for any amounts, fees, or charges of any kind (including termination charges) associated with your wireless service provider. It is your responsibility to contact your wireless service provider for information about its policies.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Terms and Conditions
21. The purchase of any Samsung product is subject to additional terms and conditions found at: http://www.samsung.com/sa/support/warranty. The manufacturer’s limited warranty applicable to your product will accompany your product once delivered.
Representations and Warranties
22. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
· all information you provide through the Website is true, accurate and complete;
· you accept full responsibility for all charges, duties, fees and taxes and any other financial liability resulting from your use of the Website or your user account; and
Ownership of Website
23. Samsung owns or licenses all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its content, including without limitation copyright and trademark rights, information, scripts, icons, presentation, arrangements, video and audio, graphic and graphical elements on the Website (the “Content”). Your use of the Website does not entitle you to any ownership or other rights or interests in or to the Website or the Content. The Website and the Content are protected by the local and international copyright, trademark and other laws where applicable.
24. You agree not to link, make reference to, use, reproduce, republish or re-disseminate any Content including any of our icons, logos or trademarks without our prior written consent.
26. The Website may provide links and references to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not sponsor or endorse any information, products, goods or services contained in or offered through any of the linked websites. These third party sites are not maintained, operated or controlled by Axiom Telecom, and we provide no representation or warranty regarding these linked websites. You assume sole liability for the access or use of such third party sites and content.
Errors, Product Availability, Pricing Information and Orders
27. We strive to ensure current and accurate information on the Website. However, due to changing market conditions and competition, misprints, omissions or other errors may sometimes occur, including, but not limited to, incorrect prices and/or specifications for products. Neither Axiom nor Samsung guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when viewed or upon subsequent visit to a retail location or thereafter.
28. We endeavor to provide our customers with an agreeable solution to their shopping needs. However, we do not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation to, product descriptions, pricing or photographs, is accurate or complete.
29. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer on the Website, and to correct any omission, error or inaccuracy, including after an online order has been submitted, whether or not the online order has been confirmed or your payment has been processed, as permitted by law.
Changes to Website Content, Offers or Orders
30. Axiom at all times reserves the right to:
a. correct any error, inaccuracy or omission in the Website content at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person;
b. change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person;
c. limit quantities available for sale or sold; and
d. reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders, for any reason, including but not limited to:
i. if the product or service is not available;
ii. if we do not receive confirmation of your payment from the relevant payment
iii. if there has been a product or service pricing or description error, inaccuracy
or omission; or
31. You understand and agree that any promotional offers, as listed on the Website and in advertising, are limited time offers, may change at any time, and are subject to such additional terms and conditions that may be announced from time to time.
Accuracy of Information
32. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information that you provide through the Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, including information required to open a user account, payment information (credit card), contact information and all transaction information. You will be solely responsible for any and all loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any other person may incur as a result of the provision of false, incorrect, misleading or incomplete information by you.
34. You further acknowledge and agree with Samsung/ Axiom that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information including, without limitation, your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card and other financial information (“Personal Information”) that is gathered about you through the Website in connection with your purchase or placement of an order of any Samsung product (the “Purchase”) and the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties who may further collect, use and disclose your Personal Information to enable Axiom and Samsung, and any third parties and ancillary fulfillment service providers that Samsung determine are necessary for the fulfillment of the Purchase, to attend to post-purchase matters including repairs and returns. The foregoing includes, without limitation, collection for and disclosure of Personal Information to Samsung, third party payment service providers, and delivery services used to ship the Samsung product (collectively, the “Permitted Third Parties”) and the use of the Personal Information by the Permitted Third Parties to: (a) process the Purchase and payment of same, (b) bill and collect money owed in relation to the Purchase, (c) deliver the product to you, (d) communicate with you whether directly or indirectly regarding your Purchase and advise you of other products and services that are available or may be available in the future, (e) provide you with effective customer service, including but not limited to trouble-shooting or warranty service, and ask for feedback on same, (f) remit applicable taxes, and (g) comply with legal and regulatory requirements (collectively the “Purposes”). By submitting your Personal Information you agree that the Permitted Third Parties may rely on the consents granted herein for the Purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information may be stored outside the Territory. By submitting your Personal Information you agree that the Permitted Third Parties may rely on the consents granted herein.
35. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY EACH OF AXIOM AND SAMSUNG TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
36. NEITHER AXIOM NOR SAMSUNG REPRESENT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
37. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. AXIOM AND SAMSUNG, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY (1) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, OR (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY GIVING RISE TO THE DAMAGES (INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), AND EVEN IF AXIOM AND SAMSUNG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
41. You acknowledge and agree that products, goods and services purchased or obtained through the Website, are subject to additional terms and conditions including, but not limited to, terms and conditions respecting payment of amounts due, purchase price, fees, and taxes and you agree to abide by all such terms and conditions.