Payment is taken during the checkout process when you pay for your order. The order number that appears on the confirmation screen indicates payment has been successfully processed.
Cancellation & Return
- The product is accompanied by all original packaging, manuals, accessories, free items and other components or parts that accompanied the product when it was delivered; and
- The product is undamaged; damaged, "dead on arrival"; or otherwise defective upon delivery.
Please call Samsung Service Department at 1-855-254-4747 or Live Chat with us by visiting www.samung.com.
You can also visit one of Samsung’s Experience Store locations with your service request. For a list of Samsung’s Samsung Experience Store locations in Canada, please visit http://pages.samsung.com/ca/thesamsungstore/English/
You will receive your unlock code in your shipping confirmation email.
If you decide to change service providers, you would need to follow these instructions:
Execute a backup of all your personal information before going through the instructions below as your Phone will go through a complete reset and you will lose all your information.
- Turn off your Phone.
- Insert a new SIM card (different from the original carrier).
- Turn on the Phone.
- Slide to unlock and it will ask for the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code
- Your Phone is now fully unlocked
All successful order transactions will receive an order confirmation email once the order has been processed. If you have not received your order confirmation email within 24 hours, check your junk email or spam folder.
Alternatively, log in to your Samsung Account to check your order summary. If you do not have a Samsung account, you can contact our Customer Care Team on 1 800 SAMSUNG.
Ordering online from Samsung is easy, but if you are having some trouble the following steps may help.
Once you have browsed or searched the Online Store and have found an item that you would like to purchase:
- Click 'Add to Basket'
Note: A red dot with the number of items added to your cart is displayed at the top right of the screen. You can click the basket icon at any time to check out when you have items in your cart.
- To continue shopping, close the ‘Go to Checkout Now’ window and continue to add desired items to your cart.
- When ready to purchase, click 'Go to Checkout Now' or click on the basket icon and select 'Go to Checkout'.
- If you have a Samsung Account you can sign in with your account details, or you can checkout as a guest.
The following steps will take you through the Guest Checkout Process.
- Click 'Checkout as Guest'
- Check and edit the contents of your cart
- If you have a Promotion Code, enter the code and click 'Apply'. Promotions Codes are case sensitive
- Choose your desired delivery option
- Select payment method
- Review the terms and conditions for your purchase, tick the check box agree to the terms
- Enter your email address
- Enter your contact and shipping details, then click 'Validate Address'
- Enter billing details
- Click 'Place Order'
- Enter credit card details and click 'Apply'
- Review your order and click 'Payment' to finalise
Your order is complete when the order confirmation page is displayed confirmation your purchase details and order number.
If you are having issues with a promotion code, please contact us at 1 855 254 4747 for assistance.
Product & Services
Yes, you can track the status of your shipment.
Go to 'My Account' (Located on top right of your screen) and select 'Order'.
If you have a Samsung Account, sign in with your account details otherwise:
- Select Guest Sign In
- Enter your order number (you'll find this in your order confirmation email)
- Enter the email address used to place the order
The status of your order will be displayed. To track the status of your delivery, click on on 'Track your shipment'
Yes, Samsung will send you an email once your order has been shipped. This email will contain tracking information, as well as unlock information if you purchased a mobile device.
The Phones work with compatible SIM cards from any Canadian carrier. The Phones may be compatible with other wireless networks around the world. Contact your local service provider for more details.
A Samsung Account is an optional membership that gives you access to multiple Samsung entertainment services on your mobile phone, tablet, TV and computer. These include Apps, Chat, Games, Books, Music, Movies, TV and more.*
View the list of services and sign-up for your Samsung Account here.
*Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Content may change without notice. Usage may be subject to third party agreements.
You can manage your account and other personal information including your registered addresses:
- login to your account;
- select 'MY SAMSUNG';
- select 'Shopping Support'; and
- select 'Preference' or 'Address Book'.
Our customer service agents can offer you assistance if required. For security reasons we will only be able to help you with updating or changing addresses. Please call 1 800 SAMSUNG
Yes, you can simply checkout as a guest.