Due to current COVID-19 conditions, Large TV’s and appliances will NOT be able to be placed in the “room of choice” which is a service provided under normal circumstances. We will be implementing threshold delivery only.
Online Schedule Home Deliveries:
- Please note that many delivery agents are not entering homes at this time.
- Packaged Large items will be delivered to your door or to your front porch or garage if safe to do so provided that you are at home to accept the delivery.
- However, if you live in an apartment or condominium: Large Deliveries will be made to the front door of your building, not your suite. You will be required to be present to accept the delivery.
- If you purchased any additional delivery services, including appliance removal and recycling, please note that these services are suspended for the time being. You will receive an automatic refund for them once your delivery is completed.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1-855-254-4747
For Service Returns or Replacements:
- For Service returns or exchanges of large items, you must either have the item available outside your front door at the time of delivery, unless you have made prior arrangements with Samsung Electronics Canada customer service. You can contact Samsung Electronics customer service at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
- Delivery agents that are reporting or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, will not be allowed to conduct deliveries.
- Please use your own pen to sign any delivery paperwork. If the delivery agent is using a handheld device, please avoid touching it; the agent should manually type your name and device may be signed by the back of your own pen. Pictures of the delivery may also be taken by the delivery agent.
- Customers and Delivery agents should practice the recommended social distancing and abide by all public health directions at all times.
- We will continue to add delivery updates to this page as the situation changes. If you have additional questions about deliveries, please call us at 1-855-254-4747.
- A Samsung Account is an optional membership that gives you access to:
- Multiple Samsung entertainment services on your mobile phone, tablet, TV and computer.
- These include Apps, Chat, Games, Books, Music, Movies, TV and more.*
- View the list of services and sign-up for your Samsung Account here
*Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Content may change without notice. Usage may be subject to third party agreements.
- If you have Samsung Account, you can enjoy:
- Exclusive offers and perks
- Easy order tracking
- Product registration
- Review Order history
- Apps like, Samsung Pay, Samsung Members, Samsung Health and Galaxy Apps;
- Link your Air Miles™ Collector number to get Miles for using Samsung Pay
- World-class customer support
- Yes, you can manage your account and other personal information including your registered addresses:
- login to your account;
- select 'MY SAMSUNG';
- select 'Shopping Support'; and
- select 'Preference' or 'Address Book'.
- For assistance if required please chat with us by clicking here, select Chat with us under Online and select Online Shopping as the Type of Service.
- For security reasons we will only be able to help you with updating or changing addresses.
Product & Services
Help Placing an Order
- On the main or landing page at the top right corner place your cursor on SHOP, a drop down menu will appear, select a category and browse.
- Select an item you would like to purchase, CLICK on the image to VIEW FULL DETAILS or CLICK the ADD TO Cart button from either the QUICK VIEW or product page.
- Where applicable you may add Samsung Care+ to your device purchase; select 0% financing option or select the Trade In offer for your old device
- You can then choose to CONTINUE SHOPPING or go directly to CHECKOUT.
- Once you are finished shopping, CLICK on shopping cart Icon at the top right corner of page, at the Your cart page CLICK on the CHECKOUT button and follow the process.
- Where applicable you may add Samsung Care+ to your device purchase; select 0% financing option (see Section 4 below) or select the Trade In offer for your old device
- At this stage, if you have a promo code you may enter it here
- You may also add your Air Miles™ Collector Number here to get Air Miles for eligible purchases (full details here.)
- Once your order is completed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. Please carefully review your details including products ordered and quantity, specific shipping information.
How to add Samsung Care +?
Payment & Financing
- Samsung Online currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal (which includes AMEX) and PayBright financing options.
- When paying via PayBright, you will automatically be re-directed to the PayBright website to complete your payment.
- A transaction may be rejected at the Payment Gateway level for reasons such as Incorrect Payment Details Submitted. Mainly such failures may occur as per responses received from your bank.
- You will receive a cancellation email. Please ensure that your credit card information matches exactly what you entered during the checkout process.
- For credit card verification, you must enter your billing information including name and address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
- However, the shipping address you wish to receive your order, may be different from your billing address.
- In the event your authorization for a failed transaction still appears on your account, please wait for 24 hours for an authorization reversal or contact your bank.
- Please note you may use a Canadian P.O. Box for your billing information; however, we do not allow P.O. Box as a delivery address.
Cancellation & Return