Terms and Conditions
2050 Derry Road W.
Mississauga, ON L5N 0B9
The products and services advertised, listed or described on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to Samsung or OSL, as applicable, to purchase such products or services, and are not offers to sell products or services to you. You are deemed to make an offer to Samsung or OSL, as applicable, to purchase the products or services referenced in your order upon submitting an order to us via the online checkout process.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
You may use the Website only if you are a resident of Canada, have reached the age of majority where you live and have legal capacity to enter into a legal agreement. Your use of the Website must comply with all applicable laws, and it is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Website is legal.
By using and/or placing orders on the Website, you represent and warrant that:
3. USER ACCOUNTS
To access some features of the Website, you may need to register for a user account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your user account, and it is your responsibility to keep your account password secure.
You agree to immediately notify Samsung of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your user account. We will not be liable for any losses arising from any unauthorized access to or use of your account caused by you.
4. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
We do not guarantee that products as shown on the Website will be available for purchase or immediately available for delivery or pick-up, or available for pick up at a specific store location. Orders will be placed based on current inventory only.
Samsung does not make any claim that products that are found on the Website are available in other locations, including retailers, direct carrier stores, and other agent locations, whether in Canada or outside of Canada. Further, neither Samsung nor OSL make any claim that the products available in other locations, including retailers, direct carrier stores, and other agent locations, whether in Canada or outside of Canada, are or will be available on the Website.
In the event that a product is not available at the shipping warehouse closest to your area, cross shipping of such product from another warehouse is not permitted.
Please note: If you choose to buy online and pick up in store, then Samsung Experience Store locations with available inventory for the products you have selected will be displayed. In the event that only part of your order is available at a particular SES location, you may select to pick up from that location, but you will need to either remove the unavailable items from your cart, or select an alternate Samsung Experience Store location with all the items in your order available.
5. PAYMENT TERMS AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
All payments are subject to approval by appropriate financial institutions. Neither Samsung nor OSL are liable in any way if the appropriate financial institution refuses to accept or honor a method of payment for any reason. The method of payment will be processed upon order placement and acceptance.
You agree to pay for the product purchase price, and all charges not included in the purchase price, which may include taxes, shipping, handling and delivery fees, and environmental handling fees, if and when applicable.
6. OWNERSHIP OF THE PRODUCTS
a) Online Purchases.
If you refuse or fail to accept delivery of any products you order, with the exception of refusals related to visible delivery damages or due to any of the reasons stated in the Cancellation and Return Policy set out below, any risk of loss, theft or damage will pass to you, and not limiting any other rights or remedies Samsung has, Samsung:
- Will remain entitled to payment in full for the products shipped to your delivery address, including any delivery fees incurred; and
- May effect any required additional delivery by whatever means it considers appropriate, and you will be liable for all additional costs incurred as a result of such refusal or failure to accept delivery.
b) Buy Online, Pick-up in Store Purchases.
7. DELIVERY POLICY
- General Delivery/Shipping Terms
Samsung will deliver products to valid shipping addresses located within Canada only. Samsung does not deliver to P.O. Boxes nor to all areas of Canada.
Delivery will be effected by scheduled carrier delivery or parcel delivery, depending on the type of product purchased as indicated at checkout.
Delivery fees may apply to your purchase. Your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout.
If you do not receive your order within the estimated delivery time specified in your shipping confirmation email, please contact https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), call 1-855-254-4747 or email at email@example.com. While Samsung will make a reasonable effort to deliver your products within the estimated delivery time specified in your shipping confirmation email, Samsung does not guarantee delivery by that time.
You must provide a proper shipping address as entered in your order. Failure to provide proper shipping information could result in additional shipping charges for resending the products.
In the event of re-shipping because of inaccurate shipping information provided by you, or if a product was returned to SECA because it was refused, you will be held liable for all additional shipping charges.
If you have elected to have a default or pre-set “signature not required” signature option with the carrier delivery company, then the product(s) will be deemed to have been delivered to you when delivered to your door (as evidenced by the carrier delivery company’s proof of delivery). Samsung will not be liable for any claim that the product has been lost, misplaced or has otherwise failed to be delivered to you as you have waived the requirement for the carrier to obtain a signature.
- Scheduled Carrier Delivery
Scheduled carrier delivery is delivery by a carrier delivery company and does not include parcel delivery. Scheduled carrier delivery is subject to availability and is not available in all areas of Canada or for all products. An adult must be present to accept delivery and delivery is on a single address basis.
Upon placing your order, you may request a delivery date. The delivery date and the timeframe will be confirmed within 24 hours prior to such requested delivery date. This date is not guaranteed until confirmed by the scheduled carrier delivery company. Samsung is not responsible if the delivery company is unable to deliver the products at the confirmed date and time of delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.
To change your requested delivery date, please contact Samsung through the online shopping web chat https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), by phone at 1-855-254-4747, or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Samsung will attempt to accommodate changes to requested delivery dates, Samsung does not guarantee delivery on that date or within the estimated delivery times.
Please note that you must accept delivery of the product within thirty (30) days of receiving a confirmation that the product is ready for shipment.
For Scheduled Carrier Delivery, in the event that you delay past the allowable requested delivery or pick-up date, you may be charged additional storage fees.
Samsung will not be held liable or responsible if the product purchased does not fit through the pathway, door, stairwell or into the designated place for the product. Please note that the scheduled delivery company reserves the right to refuse delivery or to provide additional services in unsafe moving conditions or conditions that may cause damage to the products or personal property, or that may cause personal injury. In the event that the product does not fit through the pathway, door, stairwell or into the designated place for the product, the product will be either placed in your garage or on your driveway and you will be responsible for making alternate arrangements to bring the product inside the residence.
To prepare for your delivery:
- Measure all spaces, including hallways, stairs, doors and delivery pathways, to ensure there is at least a three (3) inch clearance on either side of the product. Remove doors, gates or railings, if necessary.
- Ensure there is a safe and clear pathway, including on all driveways, walkways, steps and stairs.
- Please secure any pets.
- Disconnect and empty old appliances, or disconnect and remove old televisions from wall mounts.
- If you have purchased an appliance, ensure you have brand new installation kit applicable to your product (e.g., connectors, hoses, venting kit, etc.). Such items are sold separately and are not included with the purchase of your appliance.
- Ensure that a person who has reached the age of majority in your province or territory is home to accept the delivery.
- Reserve the service elevator, if a service elevator is required.
On delivery of your product, inspect your product to ensure you are satisfied with the condition of the product before signing to accept the delivery.
The services included in your scheduled carrier delivery vary based on the product purchased, and may include the following:
- Room of choice delivery for all products; and
- Placing and leveling of your product where requested;
- Connecting the icemaker or ice and water dispenser*; and
- Door reversal and installing the handle, if applicable.
* For ice and water dispensing refrigerator models, a working water shut-off valve must be located within six (6) feet of, and on the same floor as, the refrigerator. The shut-off valve must be corrosion free and require no plumbing alterations.
- Washer/Dryer (electric)**
- Placing and leveling of your product where requested;
- Connecting the dryer to the new metal dryer venting kit (sold separately)***;
- Connecting to existing hot and cold waterlines and drain (new installation kit required, sold separately);
- Removal of shipping bolts.
***A metal dryer venting kit for the dryer must be purchased and installed prior to the arrival of the delivery agent
Note that Samsung does not provide any installation services for the following products:
- Products that require a gas connection;
- Over the counter microwaves.
The following services may be purchased at time of check-out at an additional fee:
- Move within premise:
- Moving an old appliance within your home to a desired location
- Haul away:
- Removing an old appliance from your home and disposing of it
- Pedestal installation:
- Installing a washer or dryer pedestal and placing the new appliance on top of the pedestal
- Door reversal:
- Removing the washer, dryer or fridge door to allow it to open from the opposite direction
- Stacking – Washer and Dryer:
- Placing a stackable dryer on top of the dryer attaching the stackable kit (sold separately)
- Parcel Delivery
All products that are not delivered by scheduled carrier delivery, as determined by Samsung, will be delivered to you by parcel delivery free of charge. The exact date and time of delivery cannot be guaranteed. Tracking information may be available once shipment starts. Please note that a signature may be required upon receipt of your order.
8. CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
Order cancellation for products to be delivered by a scheduled carrier delivery:
- If you cancel your purchase more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to your requested delivery date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your purchase less than seventy-two (72) hours prior to your requested delivery date, you will receive a full refund less the delivery fee.
- There is no cancellation for products to be delivered by parcel delivery.
Order cancellation for products bought online to be picked up at a Samsung Experience Store:
You may cancel your order at any time prior to the product being picked up and will receive a full refund. You will have 14 days from the date of the email notifying you that your item is ready for pick-up at the SES location you selected to pick up your order. If you fail to pick up your order within that time, your order will be canceled and your payment will be refunded.
- The product is accompanied by all original packaging, manuals, accessories, free items and other components or parts that accompanied the product when it was delivered; and
- The product is in original, undamaged condition.
You may return products in-store at any Samsung Experience Store in Canada, or by mail. For in-store returns, please visit your nearest Samsung Experience Store. You must provide valid photo identification and your original receipt to return your product.
To request a return via mail:
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked clearly on the return shipping label.
- To obtain an RMA number, please contact Samsung through the online shopping web chat https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), by phone at 1-855-254-4747, or through email to email@example.com.
Samsung and OSL, as applicable, do not guarantee the compatibility of any product, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure the compatibility of any products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about the operation of your product, please contact Samsung Customer Service at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
If your product appears to be damaged, dead on arrival (“DOA”), or otherwise defective upon delivery or following pick-up in-store:
- You must contact Samsung to report such damage, DOA or defect within forty-eight (48) hours after delivery, by contacting the online shopping web chat at https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), by phone at 1-855-254-4747, or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the product is found not to be defective (based on the reason you provided with the return request), your product will be returned to you and no credit or refund will be issued.
- If the product is found to be defective (based on the reason you provided with the return request), your refund will be processed to your original payment method as soon as possible (including any taxes paid) and in any event not later than the time period required under applicable law.
- If your product was shipped by scheduled carrier delivery, you may choose to replace your defective product with a new Samsung product of the same model (subject to product availability) instead of receiving a refund. The delivery fee of the replacement product will not be charged to you.
Samsung will refuse the return of any product that has been abused or used for non-intended purposes, or that does not comply with the manufacturer’s limited warranty applicable to your product.
For Buy Online, Pick-up in Store Purchases: Upon receipt of your product, please ensure you inspect its condition and the packaging/external carton carefully. If the packaging or external carton of the product shows any sign of damage (including but not limited to scratches, tears, punctures and stains), tampering (including but not limited to open product, broken seal, and re-taped) or abuse, please ensure that you:
- Notify a store associate immediately.
- Refuse the orderproduct with the damaged packaging and/or external carton.
For Online Delivery orders: Upon receipt of your product, please ensure you inspect its condition and the external carton carefully. If, at the time of delivery, the external carton of the product shows any sign of damage (including but not limited to scratches, tears, punctures and stains), tampering (including but not limited to open product, broken seal, and re-taped) or abuse, please ensure that you:
- indicate that the external carton is damaged on the driver's route sheet, bill of lading, or waybill; and
- refuse the shipment.
If, at the time of delivery, you are aware that the external carton is damaged, but you choose to accept delivery, please follow these steps:
- Indicate “DAMAGED UPON DELIVERY" on the driver's route sheet, bill of lading or waybill when signing for acceptance of delivery.
- Report your findings within forty-eight (48) hours through the online shopping web chat at https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), by phone at 1-855-254-4747, or through email to email@example.com. Samsung, or a third party service provider, will make arrangements to investigate the product.
- The external carton must be retained and not have been moved from the original “ship to” location.
NEITHER SAMSUNG NOR OSL SHALL IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE IF A PRODUCT OR EXTERNAL CARTON OF THE PRODUCT DISPLAYS DAMAGE, TAMPERING OR ABUSE WHICH IS NOT NOTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY.
If you find that a product, or a component of the product, is missing, or there is a short-shipment or over-shipment of your order, please contact Samsung within forty-eight (48) hours of acceptance of delivery through the online shopping web chat at https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/ (select Online Shopping), by phone at 1-855-254-4747, or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the issue is reported within forty-eight (48) hours of acceptance of delivery, and if the carton is not damaged and has not been moved from its original “ship to” location, Samsung, or a third party service provider, will commence an investigation. In the event that Samsung or its agent must investigate your delivery or product, you must keep the original shipping carton, all parts, packing material, and the product. If the investigation finds that no fault has been found with the packing, shipping and/or delivery, the investigation will be closed, with no compensation or product replacement.
SAMSUNG AND OSL SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE IF A PRODUCT OR COMPONENT(S) ARE MISSING AND ARE NOT REPORTED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY, AND/OR IF THE EXTERNAL CARTON HAS NOT BEEN RETAINED.
As part of the returns process, we want to address your privacy concerns. Before you return any product, it is your responsibility to delete any confidential, proprietary, or personal information, including de-activating your Google ID and any other accounts associated with the product, and removing all data and content stored on the product, if applicable.
Please ensure you have backed up or saved your information elsewhere before wiping the device clean. Subject to applicable law, neither Samsung nor OSL will be responsible in any way for any loss, disclosure of or damage to any data or content stored on the product, and neither Samsung nor OSL will in any way be responsible for returning any data or content stored on the product back to you.
If the product you purchased is a phone or tablet, please wipe your product clean of your personal information, prior to returning it, by doing the following:
- Select Settings
- Select General Management
- Select Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Device (Device requires end user pattern/pin code)
- Select Erase Everything
Wireless service providers have different policies for the cancellation of their services. You are solely responsible for any service fees associated with your product. Samsung will not be responsible in any way for any amounts, fees, or charges of any kind (including termination charges) associated with your wireless service provider. It is your responsibility to contact your wireless service provider for information about its policies.
9. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of any Samsung product is subject to additional terms and conditions found at http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/warranty and found within the manufacturer’s limited warranty applicable to your product.
10. RESERVE IN-STORE
Subject to availability and certain exclusions, you may reserve a product through the Website to purchase and pick it up at a Samsung Experience Store in Canada. Once you have selected to reserve a product, we will send you an email confirming, that we have received your reservation request. We will send you a second email confirming whether the product is available at the selected Samsung Experience Store.
If the product is available, you will have until the end of next business day to purchase and pick up the product at the selected Samsung Experience Store. If the product is not purchased and picked up within the above timeframe, the selected Samsung Experience Store will no longer continue to reserve the product.
If the product that you are requesting to reserve, is on promotion with a specified end date, the reserved product must be picked up and purchased prior to the end of that promotion.
The Reserve In-Store option does not apply to pre-order offers and is subject to the availability of products. If you choose to return the product after purchase, the product must be returned to the selected Samsung Experience Store, in accordance with the Samsung Experience Store return policy.
11. BUY ONLINE PICK UP IN-STORE
When you place an order online and select Buy Online Pick-Up In-Store, your order payment will be processed by OSL.
Subject to availability and certain exclusions, you may purchase a product through the Website and pick it up at a Samsung Experience Store in Canada. You must select the Samsung Experience Store you wish to pick up from at time of check-out. Once you have placed your order online, we will send you an order acknowledgment email indicating that we have received your order. You will receive a separate email to let you know once your order has been confirmed. Once your order is ready for pick up at the selected Samsung Experience Store, you will receive an email letting you know you can pick up your order and providing further instructions.
Subject to availability and certain exclusions, Same-day pick up is available through Buy Online Pick-Up In-Store. For Same-day pick up, your online order must be completed a minimum of 2 hours prior to store closing. You are responsible for checking the store hours of the Samsung Experience Store you have selected prior to placing your order. You are still required to wait for an email letting you know you can pick up your order prior to proceeding to the store.
Once you have been notified that your order is ready for pick up, you will have 14 days to pick up the product. If the product is not picked up within the above timeframe, the order will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Please Note: To pick up your order, you must provide a valid government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the payment method you have provided at time of purchase.
As between you and Samsung, Samsung owns or licenses all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its content, including without limitation copyright and trademark rights, information, scripts, icons, presentation, arrangements, video and audio, graphic and graphical elements on the Website (the “Content”). Your use of the Website does not entitle you to any ownership or other rights or interests in or to the Website or the Content. The Website and the Content are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark and other laws.
You agree not to link, make reference to, use, reproduce, republish or re-disseminate any Content including any of our icons, logos or trademarks without our prior written consent.
14. THIRD PARY WEBSITES
The Website may provide links and references to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not sponsor or endorse any information, products, goods or services contained in or offered through any of the linked websites. These third party sites are not maintained, operated or controlled by Samsung, and we provide no representation or warranty regarding these linked websites. You assume sole liability for the access or use of such third party sites and content.
15. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OFFERS OR ORDERS
We strive to ensure current and accurate information on our Website. However, due to changing market conditions and competition, misprints, omissions or other errors may sometimes occur, including, but not limited to, incorrect prices and/or specifications for products. Neither Samsung nor OSL guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when viewed or upon subsequent visit to a retail location or thereafter.
We endeavor to provide our customers with an agreeable solution to their shopping needs. However, Samsung and OSL do not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation to, product descriptions, pricing or photographs, is accurate or complete.
Samsung and/ or OSL, as applicable, at all times reserves the right at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person, to:
- Revoke any stated offer on our Website, and to correct any omission, error or inaccuracy, including after an online order has been submitted, whether or not the online order has been confirmed or your payment has been processed, as permitted by applicable law.
- Change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person;
- Limit quantities available for sale or sold; and
- Reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders, for any reason, including but not limited to:
- If the product or service is not available;
- If confirmation of your payment from the relevant payment processing company is not received;
- If you fail to provide a valid payment method;
- If your payment was not processed based on the information provided by you at the time of ordering;
- If there has been a product or service pricing or description error, inaccuracy or omission; or
- If the product or service is not available;
You understand and agree that any promotional offers, as listed on the Website and in advertising, are limited time offers while supplies last, Such promotional offers may change at any time, and are subject to such additional terms and conditions as Samsung may specify from time to time. Samsung reserves the right to correct, amend or cancel any promotional offers at any time and without notice
All promotional offers will end at 11:59pm ET of the stated end date.
17. CONSENT FOR COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
18. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
It is your responsibility to ensure that all information that you provide to Samsung through the Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, including information required to open a user account, payment information, contact information and all transaction information. You will be solely responsible for any and all loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any other person may incur as a result of the provision of false, incorrect, misleading or incomplete information by you.
19. PERSONAL INFORMATION
You further acknowledge and agree with Samsung that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information including, without limitation, your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card and other financial information (“Personal Information”) that is gathered about you through the Website in connection with your purchase or placement of an order of any Samsung product (the “Purchase”) and the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties who may further collect, use and disclose your Personal Information to enable Samsung, and any third parties and ancillary fulfillment service providers that Samsung determines are necessary for the fulfillment of the Purchase, to attend to post-purchase matters including repairs and returns. The foregoing includes, without limitation, collection for and disclosure of Personal Information to third party payment service providers (e.g. PayPal and Cybersource), and delivery services used to ship the Samsung product (collectively, the “Permitted Third Parties”) and the use of the Personal Information by the Permitted Third Parties to: (a) process the Purchase and payment of same, (b) bill and collect money owed in relation to the Purchase, (c) deliver the product to you, (d) communicate with you whether directly or indirectly regarding your Purchase and advise you of other products and services that are available or may be available in the future, (e) provide you with effective customer service, including but not limited to trouble-shooting or warranty service, and ask for feedback on same, (f) remit applicable taxes, and (g) comply with legal and regulatory requirements (collectively the “Purposes”). By submitting your Personal Information you agree that the Permitted Third Parties may rely on the consents granted herein for the Purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information may be stored outside of Canada. By submitting your Personal Information you agree that the Permitted Third Parties may rely on the consents granted herein.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY SAMSUNG AND OSL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SAMSUNG AND OSL DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. SAMSUNG, OSL, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY (1) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, OR (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY GIVING RISE TO THE DAMAGES (INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), AND EVEN IF SAMSUNG AND/OR OSL HAVE BEEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
22. GENERAL PROVISIONS
You acknowledge and agree that products, goods and services purchased or obtained through the Website, are subject to additional terms and conditions including, but not limited to, terms and conditions respecting payment of amounts due, purchase price, fees, and taxes and you agree to abide by all such terms and conditions.